Monday, May 17, 2010

Would a flash card speed up my comptr, and plug into my phone?

I have an Audiovox CDM8910 camera phone, but we live in an extended digital area, so I can't do things like #228, or send photos out, while I can text msg. It's got a port on the bottom, and I wonder if I can plug something into it to connect to the bus on my comtr. A flash card? Would a flash care speed my internet, and can I find a cheap one that works on Win98? Txt. May your cmptr never crash, but may you live in interesting times.

Would a flash card speed up my comptr, and plug into my phone?
No, it will not make your computer faster.


You can probably hook up a special USB cord to that port which will let you attach to your PC, but hard to say as I don't know that model.


No, the card would not make your internet faster either.


Yes, they can work in windows 98, but you may need a driver.
Reply:No not a flash card. and for your computer ram speeds it up. as for your phone you need a usb to what ever the slot type is on the phone. as for the signal on your phone you need to see the carrier about the settings on the phone or opional hardware for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment