Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm trying to create flash cards by printing on 3" x 5" note cards?

My printer never fits the picture to the note card, it's driving me crazy. I've tried all settings that would seam obvious. advice? solutions?

I'm trying to create flash cards by printing on 3" x 5" note cards?
You don't say what kind of printer you have. I have an HP Deskjet920. I print on 3 x 5 index cards all the time. I found that I had to change the paper size to the 3 x 5 index card and reduce all the margins to .5 and change to landscape. You might be able to use smaller margins, depending on your printer. I feed the index cards one at a time through the envelop section.





Hope this helps.
Reply:is your printer a photo printer? Does it have a setting for 3x5" borderless photos? I guess it depends on your driver. I would cut card stock to size and run it like a photo.

Fillings

No comments:

Post a Comment