Thursday, May 20, 2010

Can I save an internet game to a flash memory card?

my computer has only 1000 Mb worth of Ram (I know go ahead and laugh) but I want to download an internet game which takes 492Mb of Ram. Unfortunately if I download this game it'll take up too much memory causing my computer to run real slow I know it sux. So I was just wondering if I could possibly save the game to my flash memory card which holds 1GB worth of ram. If so can you please tell me how?

Can I save an internet game to a flash memory card?
Do you mean your computer has 1000Mb HDD?? How do you have anything on your system, that is only 1 Gig. I have never heard of that, honestly. Anyway, Ram is volatile memory. It only works when your computer is running, It will not save files.





You can save the file to your flash drive. You will just have to insert it when you want to play the game.





Have you consider buying an external HDD?? They are quite reasonably priced now.





peace,





mavin
Reply:ehh... you are confused.





RAM (random access memory) is a temporary and extremely fast memory used by your PC to load in the programs you want to run. The RAM is not used for storage. When you download something, you download it to your storage device, such as your hard disk. It has nothing to do woth your RAM. And a flash disk is not a RAM it's a storage device... like your hard disk.


No comments:

Post a Comment