Saturday, May 22, 2010

I just got a 1 gb sd card with a flash drive/card reader.How do I use this flash drive with the card?

I have never had one. It has never been opened or in my computer. I know I sound stupid, but I do not know what to do first, or how to do it. Thanks for any help.

I just got a 1 gb sd card with a flash drive/card reader.How do I use this flash drive with the card?
The drive is used to take the pictures off of your card. Simply plug the reader into your USB port, then put the memory card into the reader when you want to download your pictures.





On your computer, you'll see the memory card come up looking just like any other folder on your computer, allowing you to just copy and paste your files from the card to your hard drive. Very handy little tools!


No comments:

Post a Comment