Saturday, May 22, 2010

Is there a mp3 player out there that has really good sound and is flash based.....?

I just want a good, durable player that works on mac and pc. One that has a line in so I can recored my band and recoreds. A big plus would be if it used flash cards like sd/mmc compact etc.


It would not have photos, video, what not. I do not care about radio, just sound quaility and user friendly. Any help....Thanks

Is there a mp3 player out there that has really good sound and is flash based.....?
I purchased one not to long ago from Radioshack. Its a Phillips Go Gear. It's very easy to transfer music to, it records and it has good sound quality. The best part was the price...it was $80.00. I paid twice as much for one that i bought my son and im not nearly as satisfied. Hope i've been of some help.


No comments:

Post a Comment