Monday, May 17, 2010

How do I enable javascript so that I can view flash e-cards sent to me?

1) Java isn't javascript. so one of the other answerers is off base.





2) flash needs to be installed... and most browsers will help you install it.





3) lots of people have complained recently about flash/javascript shutting down (in MS IE)..





my advice is re-install flash, the latest version.

How do I enable javascript so that I can view flash e-cards sent to me?
You shouldn't need to enable javascript to view flash e-cards, you need to have the flash plugin installed.





Go to this address and download flash player: http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash...





If that doesn't work, reply with more information on your computer setup.





What operating system are you using, Windows? Which version?


Which browser are you using, Internet Explorer, Firefox etc. Which version?
Reply:On internet explorer go to tools and then down to internet options.


Go to the advance tab. Scroll down until you see Java Sun


Check everything under Java. If you dont have it, then go download it. WWW.JAVA.COM





Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment