Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where can I go to laminate flash cards? (something like teaching store)?

Hi,


I'm looking for a place where I can go to laminate some flash cards that I've made. There used to be a teaching store on Prospect near Lawrence (near AMC Saratoga) that had a large machine you could run them through, but I think that is now closed. Does anyone know where I can get this done? I've made a lot of these (at least 50), so I'd like to do it rather cheaply. I'd prefer not to have to purchase one of those laminating machines (like are found in office supply stores) because the flash cards are 4" x 5".





Thanks!

Where can I go to laminate flash cards? (something like teaching store)?
For something like what you have, I think you can do this yourself easily, without a machine. Office supply stores sell packs of self-laminating plastic made by 3M. It only costs a few bucks a pack and it will save you a lot of money if you have 50 of these cards.





For example, Staples sells this one in 4" x 6" size (you could trim it with a scissors if you don't want a clear plastic edge):


http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores...





I'm sure that the other big office supply stores have the same product.





If you want someone else to do the work and you don't mind paying the money, any Kinko's copy store can do the laminating for you. But I am sure it would be a lot more expensive that way.





I hope this helps. Good luck!!
Reply:Kinkos

safety boots

No comments:

Post a Comment