Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Japanese Language Flash Cards?

I'm trying to get my hands on some pre-printed flash cards (or little electronic gadgets), particularly for Hiragana, but Katakana and Kanji too.


Ideally they would be playing card size and thickness and come in little packs.


I'd like the picture, the stroke order, the pronounciation etc. on the card too.


Anyone know where I could get such a thing?


I don't want answers about web sites where I can print them out please, I want them to be small and on thin cardboard like playing cards so that they're easy to pack and carry with me.


I would also take any suggestions for little electronic devices that can do this!

Japanese Language Flash Cards?
YES; You Can get Japanese Language Flash Cards at Borders or Barnes Noble Book Stores !





Also, there are SEVERAL Places on Amazon or E-Bay to get the Flash Cards that You Desire !
Reply:go to http://thejapanesepage.com

ice skates

No comments:

Post a Comment