Saturday, November 14, 2009

Personalized Shapes & Colors Flash Cards?

I have a business that designs and creates personalized colors %26amp; shapes flash cards, personalized alphabet flash cards, %26amp; personalized memory games. Do you think these would be popular items? Would people really be interested in something like this? Please let me know your feedback.





Take a look at them at http://store.auctiva.com/dazzlindezigns

Personalized Shapes %26amp; Colors Flash Cards?
I am sure that people would be interested in them. Would you make enough to support yourself and the business of making them? That is a different matter.





I made personalized flashcards for my children when they were growing up. When they were older, we made new (more advanced) one together. I probably would find your idea interesting but would then find ways to do the same thing using my computer or just using index cards, etc. However, I am a creative type of person and enjoyed doing things like this with and for my children. Other parents may be inclined but may not have the talent or the time.





BTW, I didn't look at your website. My children are beyond the need of flashcards or memory games.


No comments:

Post a Comment