Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is the Nikon Coolpix 995 compatible with 2 and 4 GB compact flash memory cards?

I am really not too sure about the compatibilty, but I DO know that the Coolpix 995 is now 5 years old and purchasing a newer high speed memory card might be a waste of money because the camera is probably too slow to take advantage of it.


A good excuse for an upgrade?

Is the Nikon Coolpix 995 compatible with 2 and 4 GB compact flash memory cards?
I'm not sure if you can use the newer memory cards or not, but I don't see why not. By the way, if you do plan on replacing your camera, keep in mind it can do something awesome that most newer digitals can't do....digital infrared photography! You can get some really cool effects! Read over this site and see for yourself!





http://dpfwiw.com/ir.htm





I know that doesn't really answer your question, but it's something you might look into if you like different pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment