Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nintendo DS flash cards?

I'm planning on buying a NDS flash card and have come upon 2 choices:


1.) The M3 Real





OR





2.)EDGE DS





I would like some other opinions. could you tell my which is better and why, and if you have one explain how well it works and any incecedents.





Thank You

Nintendo DS flash cards?
i hav had an r4 for a couple of months now and i am very happy with it i used to never play my ds until i got this. now im on it alot. its a great product works fine easy to put games on it \. the only downside is it cant take sd hc which if u want 4gb or 8gb u cant hav cause in aus they only hav 1gb and 2gb micro sd. i hav heard that the m3 real is very much the same but it can hold sd hc so i would reccomend m3 real
Reply:i have an R4 and it's always worked for me.





i heard that R4 and M3 are basically the same thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment