Saturday, November 14, 2009

I want to know whether flash cards of glen doman really work for all the children?

I don't know who "Glen Doman" is but any stressor that causes a preschool age child to get his/her electrical neurons working causes the brain to learn. And the younger the child the more the neurons advance.

I want to know whether flash cards of glen doman really work for all the children?
I don't know what that is, but I read in an article that it is just expediting your child's development and nothing else. When the kids reach 6 years old, they'll all eventually level up. So why do we want to spoil their childhood by adding burden to their lives at early age? They'll have the rest of their lives under pressure when they start primary school. SO PLEASE R-E-L-A-X!

ice skates

No comments:

Post a Comment